Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Introduction

Mr Grasse states that he use to love travelling to London with its cobblestone streets - most of London (or rather Central London) is not cobblestone only a few places still are and most of them are public walkways.
He says that we hang on to our past and keep it as part of the present - I can only speak for myself here, but I think we hold onto our past because there are some parts we are proud of, but also we hang on as a reminder that we should never attempt to do some things again. I'm proud to have the diverse range of history we have, can we say that about America where they have, mostly, torn down their past or as Joni Mitchell put it they paved paradise and put up a parking lot.
Grasse also says that he has been told his president (George W. Bush) is an idiot, well to put it bluntly, he is, just watch this and tell me he isn't.
He later goes on to claim that Britain blames America for the worlds problems, this is just not true, we blame America for Americas problems.
He calls us all alcoholics, personally I am tee-total because I don't like the effects alcohol has on me, I have been drunk 4 times in my life, I'm 36 by the way, how many times has Mr Grasse been drunk?

My hope is that with this blog I can right some of the wrongs Mr Grasse has published, he obviously hates the British and is a racist.

No comments:

Post a Comment