Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Why I started this blog

This blog has been set up for one reason, I was given a book recently entitled "The Evil Empire - 101 Ways That England Ruined The World" by Steven A. Grasse, and I was looking forward to reading it, as I always enjoy a little friendly mickey taking, but I felt so hurt by Mr Grasse's lies and disinformation that I thought it was time to put the record straight on a few things (or rather 101 things).

So I will endeavour to reply to every single one of Mr Grasse's assertions in time.

Please don't think I hate all Americans, I have a number of American friends, and, for the most part I believe that America has and is doing a lot of good for the world. I just feel that this book should not have been published as, to my mind it is completely racist, almost bordering on extremist rhetoric.


If you would like to buy this "book" then by all means do so by clicking HERE.

Please be aware that I have allowed readers to comment after each post, although I will be moderating them, so, if you leave a racist comment or use foul language I will not allow the post to be seen. If however you simply disagree with what I say and would like to say so, feel free, I would love to hear from as many people as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment